Colloquim and papers:
- Participation in 10 the colloquiums organized by Liberty Fund.
- “The Arab Worlds’ Road after the ‘Arab Uprisings’: From Chaos to Hope” Hanns Seidel Stuftung Review 2017: 84-100,
- Khayr Eddine Bacha, the muslim reformer” in Liberal Moments: Reading Liberal Texts, Ed by AS Kahan, E Atanassow,
Oxford, Bloomsbury Publishing, 2017.
- “The Economic orientation in the Moroccan 2011 constitution”, published in Al Messbar center for studies and research
magazine (Ed 96/2014), December 2014
- “The zombie political economy of Algeria”, published in The Financial Times, April 4th 2014
- “Why did 22 million Egyptian rebels withdraw confidence from Dr. Morsi”, published on the ACSRHS website, July 13th
- “Ibn Khaldun and the US budget crisis”, published in Al Itihad (Emirati newspaper), October 17th 2013
- “Roots of Egypt’s Revolt“ The Freeman, Mai 2011.
- “Institutional Regulation and the Quality of Human Resources Development Policy” published in United Nations
Publications, May 2009
- “Systemic crisis and societies with unlimited irresponsibility”, published at www.UnMondeLibre.org and republished in many
national and regional newspapers and in Europe in the « l’Echo», September 2008
- “The Maghreb and its imaginary Union” published in www.UnMondeLibre.org and republished in many newspapers in
Africa, April 2008.
- “Ethnicity and violence in Africa” published at www.UnMondeLibre.org and republished and analysed at Le Mauricien
(Maurice), Le Matinal (Benin) Libération (Morocco), Grioo (Panafricain), Abarundi (Burundi), le Quotidien d’Oran (Algeria),
Mutation (Cameroon), Le Potentiel (Congo Kinshassa), Le Quotidien (Senegal), March 2008
- “The European Union and Africa: another summit” published at www.UnMondeLibre.org and republished in many
newspapers in Africa, February 2008
- “Algeria: blocking sources” published at www.LibreAfrique.org , December 1st 2007 (
Dozens of short articles (op-eds) published in Africans and Arab websites and newspapers.