- 2013: MBA in « Think-Tank management », Fairfax, Virginia, USA.
- 2007: Ph.D. in Economics, Paul Cezanne University; Thesis Title, “Beliefs, institutions and economic performance: the case of Arab-Muslim countries”
- 2002: Master in Economics. Option “Institutional Economic Analysis”
- 1998: Baccalaureate in experimental sciences
- Sept- Dec 2018: World Bank consultant. Rabat Morocco.
- Jan 2018- present: Editor-in-chief of the “Moroccan Economic Review”. (in French)
- Jan 2018- present: Member of the board of directors of the Moroccan Association of Economic Sciences.
- Jan 2015- present: Director of publication of the “Contemporary issues Revue” (in Arabic)
- April 2012-present: Director of “Arab Center for Research”, Rabat. A center which has (1): agreements and partnership with national and international universities including (Harvard, Cato institute, institute for European studies, the Arab league…etc), (2): organized dozens of national and international seminars in Egypt, Lebanon, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan…(3): published more than 70 videos on YouTube. (4): translated and published 30 books.
- 2010-present: Professor at IBN TOFAIL university, Kenitra, Morocco.
- Oct 2008-present: Minbar Al Hurrya manager.” Arab Research project of the Atlas Economic Research Foundation, Cato Institute, Washington USA.
- Feb-June 2007: Internship at Cato University (Washington D.C)
- 2004-2006: Temporary lecturer and research assistant, Faculty of Applied Economics. France.
- 2002-2004: Assistant professor of Accounting, Macroeconomics and Microeconomics. Faculty of Applied Economics, University Paul Cézanne, France.
- Languages: Arabic and French (bilingual), English (advanced level).
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, power point, Website management.
- Music: luth player and member of several bands
- Member of several NGOs in France and in Morocco
- Member of many Think Tanks in MENA region