- 2007: Ph.D. in Economics, Paul Cezanne University; Thesis Title, “Beliefs, institutions and economic dynamics: the case of Arab-Muslim countries”
- 2002: Master in Economics. Option “Institutional Economic Analysis”
- 1998: B.A in business studies.
- Sept- Dec 2018: World bank consultant. Rabat Morocco.
- Jan 2018- present: Editor of the Revue Marcaine d’Economie.
- January 2013-present: Director of the “The Arab Centre for Scientific Research and Humane Studies” Which has organized dozens of colloquiums, Seminars, Summers Schools, Workshops in Egypt, Lebanon, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan, etc., and published more than 70 Videos on Youtube.
- 2010-present: University Professor at Ibn Toufail University in Kenitra, (Morocco)
- 2009-present: Editor, MinbarAlHurriyya.org; The Arabic-language news and analysis website of Atlas Economic Research Foundation which has translated and published more than 90 long papers and 30 books.
- 2007: Spring Semester Intern, Cato Institute. (Lamp of liberty program).
- 2004-2006: Full time Research and teaching assistant, Faculty of Applied Economics, Aix en Provence, France.
- 2002-2004: Adjunct Assistant professor of Accounting, Macroeconomics and Microeconomics. Faculty of Applied Economics, University Paul Cézanne, Aix en Provence. France.
- November 2013: Atlas Economic Research Foundation Think Tank MBA diploma; An executive strategic planning course that takes place in Fairfax, Virginia, USA.
- Arabic and French (bilingual), English (good reading and comprehension skills).
- Musician: Lute player (Arabic guitar) and Member of several musical groups.
- Member of several NGOs in France and in Morocco and board member of many think Tanks in the MENA Region (German Marshall Fund in The Arab World Tunisia; Al Ahram Middle East Group Kuweit ; AL Bawsala Foundation Lebanon, etc.)
- Computer skills: Website editing and podcasting.
- Invited to many conferences and meetings in the Arab world as a consultant.