- April 2014: Participation in France 24 Arabic TV-program “Hadith Al Awassim” (Capitals’ Talk) About “The 15 years
of King Mohamed 6 rule” (Watch on Youtube Part1 Part2 )
- 2009-2014: interviews by France 24, Egyptian TV, Lebanon TV and Moroccan radios, related
to Macroeconomic issues.
- Interview: “Rent and the Maghreb economy”, Al Mayadeen Tv channel, July 06th 2012 ( Watch on Youtube )
- Interview: “Challenges of the economy”, Egyptian television in Cairo, October 11th 2011 ( Watch on Youtube )
- Interview: “Implications of the Euro crisis on the Arab world countries”, France 24 Tv channel, November 26th 2011
- May 2009: interview by Al Jazeera on the limits of the working market in countries of the MENA region.
- October 2009: interview by Nile TV and Egypt 1 during the “Egypt Audit 2009 conference” (analysis and
presentation of indicators of economic freedom in Egypt).
- May 2009: interview by Al Jazeera on the shortcomings of the labor market in the countries of the MENA region.
- August 2008: interview by BBC Africa on the economic causes of the coups in Africa amid the push in Mauritania.
- April 2008: interview by RMC France on the food crisis and the “riots” in Africa.
- Interview with Akhbar Al-Youm Newspaper “Which institution for Morocco”. August 2nd, 2018.
- Interview: “Diversity in the Moroccan Economy”, CNN Arabic Website, May 07th, 2015
- Interview about the visit of the Qatari Emir to Morocco, Al Watan (Qatari newspaper), December 13th 2013
- Interview: “Reading in the evolution of economic policy in Morocco”, Al Massae (Moroccan newspaper), July
- Interview: “Rent and the economy of corruption in Morocco”, Hespress (Moroccan web newspaper), September
- Interview with David Martosko, editor-in-Chief of the daily Kohler (American journal), July 28th 2012
- Interview: “Social movement in Morocco”, Al-Rai (Kuwaiti newspaper), September 11th 2011
- Interview: “Reform of the compensation fund”, Al Massae (Moroccan newspaper), September 6 th , 2011
- Interview: “Economic effects of Morocco’s engagement in the initiative “Deauville” and the partnership with the
Group of Eight most industrialized nations to support the democratic transition in the Arab world”, Rissalat Al
Oumma (Moroccan newspaper), July 7th 2011.
- Interview: “Rent, corruption and the transportation licenses issue” Al Massae (Moroccan newspaper), March
13 th ,2011